samedi 19 février 2011

Shaolin soul




Episode 1


01. Trouble Heartaches And Sadness – Ann Peebles
02. Lets Straighten It Out – O V Wright
03. Ill Never Grow Old – The Charmels
04. The Masquerade Is Over – David Porter
05. Groovin – Willie Mitchell
06. You Ought To Be With Me – Al Green
07. Youre All I Need To Get By – Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrell
08. If You Think It (You May As Well Do It) – The Emotions
09. Nautilus – Bob James
10. Gotta Find A New World – Al Green
11. Dont Do It – Syl Johnson
12. Little Ghetto Boy (Live) – Donny Hathaway
13. Could I Be Falling In Love – Syl Johnson
14. After Laughter (Comes Tears) – Wendy Rene
15. Aint No Sunshine – Lyn Collins
16. Is It Because Im Black – Syl Johnson
17. In The Rain – The Dramatics
18. The Way We Were – Gladys Knight And The Pips
19. Motherless Child – O V Wright
20. Children Dont Get Weary – Booker T And The MGs
21. Mellow Mood (Part One) – Barry White


Episode 2


01. I Hear The Love Chimes – Syl Johnson
02. Im Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down – Ann Peebles
03. Hard Times – Baby Huey
04. I Like It – The Emotions
05. I Keep Asking You Questions – Black Ivory
06. Honey Bee – The New Birth
07. Maybe Tomorrow – Jackson 5
08. I Hate I Walked Away – Syl Johnson
09. Something – Al Green
10. Its Over – Eddie Holman
11. Warp Factor II (Edit) – Montana
12. Youre Getting Too Smart – Detroit Emeralds
13. I Got The (Blues) – Labi Siffre
14. Ive Been Watching You – Southside Movement
15. Why Marry – The Sweet Inspirations
16. Gone The Promises Of Yesterday – Mad Lads
17. Aretha Sing One For Me – George Jackson
18. Cme Go With Me – Teddy Pendergrass
19. Thats Just My Luck – Syl Johnson
20. Simply Beautiful – Al Green


Episode 3



Love Jones – Brighter Side Of Darkness
My Hero Is My Gun – Diana Ross
Oh Pretty Woman – Albert King
Across 110th Street – Bobby Womack
Hang On Sloopy (Long Version) – David Porter
Ohio Machine Gun – The Isley Brothers
Far Cry – Marvin Gaye
Parade Strut – JJ Johnson
Please Don’t You Leave Me Lonely – King Floyd
Here Comes The Rain Again – Eurythmics
Sunny – Booker T & The MG’s
Synthetic Substitution – Melvin Bliss
Rocket Love – Stevie Wonder
Theme from Cool Breeze – Solomon Bliss
Drowning On Dry Land – OV Wright
Black and Tan Fantasy – Thelonious Burke
I Forgot To Be Your Lover – Willien Bell
Don’t Take My Kindness For Weakness – The Soul Children
Different Strokes – Syl Johnson
Sanford & Sons – Quincy Jones


Episode 4



Free Again – Gap Mangione
Benjamin – Les McCann
Tobacco Road – Tommy Youngblood
Brother Louie – Hot Chocolate
Take Yo’ Praise – Camille Yardbrough
A Fool Can’t See The Light – O.V. Wright
Mechanical Man – Jerry Butler
Let Me Down Easy – Betty Lavette
Giving Up – Gladys Knight & The Pips
Light My Fire – Al Green
Underground (Demo) – Curtis Mayfield
The Thrill Is Gone – B.B. King
Le Freak – Chic
Midnight Groove – Love Unlimited
A Message From A Black Man – The Whatnauts
Steal Away – Johnnie Taylor
I Believe To My Soul – Donny Hathaway
Today – Tom Scott
And This Is Love – Gladys Knight & The Pips
Walk On By – Isaac Hayes
The Champ – The Mohawks
I Who Have Nothing – Ben E. King

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire